1. ATTEND WINGS AND WHEELS The Minute Man Air Field, the Rotary Clubs of Acton-Boxborough and Westford, EAA No. 196 and Nancy’s at the Air Field Cafe host Wings and Wheels, 5 to 8 p.m., Thursdays in June, July and August (except July 5) at Minute Man Air Field, 302 Boxboro Road, Stow. Free. Specialty cars and planes “cruise in and fly in.” Leashed pets allowed. There will be a 50/50 raffle and Kids’ Corner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit wingsandwheelsMA.com.
2. LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE FARM Mass Audubon’s Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary will host the Summer Music Series. Sweet Wednesday performs 6 to 8 p.m., June 22 (June 24 rain date) at Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, 208 South Great Road in Lincoln. Tickets are $10, adults; $5 children ages 2 to 12; $5 seniors ages 65 and older. Free for children under age 2. Purchase at bit.ly/drumlinmusic
3. VISIT TOWER HILL FOR FREE Tower Hill Botanic Garden will offer free admission after 3 p.m. on Thursdays in June, July, and August. From 3 to 9 p.m. visitors can tour the gardens, participate in scavenger hunts, self-guided activities and lawn games. Tower Hill is at 11 French Drive, in Boylston. Visit towerhillbg.org or call 508-869-6111.
4. LISTEN TO THE BAND The Concord Band’s 33rd season at Fruitlands Museum, 102 Prospect Hill Road, Harvard, will begin with “Main Street USA” at 7:15 p.m. June 21. Admission is $20 per car or $15 per car for Trustees of Reservations members, $10 for bikers and walkers or $5 for Trustees members. The grounds open at 5 p.m. Call 978-897-9969 or visit concordband.org.
5. BUILD WITH LEGOS Cody Wells, “The Lego Man,” will host a C3Brix Custom Open Build, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 16, at Wright Tavern, 2 Lexington Road, in Concord. Wells will lead games and challenges all day. Museum members $10, nonmembers $20. Register online, or by phone 978-369-9763, ext. 216.
If you have a suggestion for 5 things please email the details, with a photo if you have one, to email@example.com. Visit the Lincoln Public Library for discount passes to some of the venues.